The Hydrating B5 gel replenishes nutrients the skin needs to feel smooth and appear younger. This moisture-enhancing gel contains vitamin B5 and hyaluronic acid, the body’s natural hydrators, to bind moisture into the skin and leaving a more supple feeling complexion.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Helps with tissue repair and replenishes nutrients
- Maximizes benefits of a daily moisturizer
- Helps strengthen the skin barrier
- Hydrates hands, feet, elbows, knees, and other rough, dry areas needing additional hydration
- Oil-free, lightweight get texture suitable for all skin types
Once or twice daily, apply 2-3 drops to face, neck and décolleté avoiding the eye area. May also be applied to other dehydrated areas.
PS Pro Tip: If the skin is severely dehydrated, apply Hydrating B5 to a damp face to bind more water to the skin and to prolong hydration.
If your skin constantly feels dry, consider an in-office hydrating Silkpeel to gently infuse long-lasting hydration and keep your skin smooth and subtle.
Book now! https://projectskinmd.com/treatment/silkpeel-microdermabrasion/